- The Speech Can Be on ANY Topic
- Must be between 5-7 minutes.
- Any speeches over 7 minutes 30 seconds may disqualify the speaker
- Any speeches under 4 minutes 30 seconds may disqualify the speaker
Welcome to Crosswinds Toastmasters
Crosswinds Toastmasters is a fun, supportive atmosphere to develop and practice your public speaking, listening, and leadership skills. Each week there are chances to give prepared and impromptu speeches as well as receive feedback from fellow members on ways to improve.
Guests are always welcome, so please stop by and visit us!
Tuesday, February 25, 2020
Wednesday, February 19, 2020
Wednesday, February 12, 2020
Tuesday, February 4, 2020
1111 Ashworth Road
West Des Moines, IA
Friday, January 31, 2020
While we won't have any speaking roles, everyone is welcome to attend as we discuss a variety of topics in regard to the Club Contest, Membership Growth, and Additional Action Items!!
Monday, January 27, 2020
Despite the slick and icy roads, we had a really good turnout and we covered an enormous amount of helpful and informative material! Hosted by Peggy O'Neill, DTM Area 22 Assistant Director.
- Motivational Words by Rhonda Benton
- "Building a Healthy Team" Module by Matthew Chavers, VPPR